Teacher of Resistant Materials, Luton
Educationline urgently require a Teacher of Resistant Materials for a secondary academy in Luton, Bedfordshire.
This full time Teacher of Resistant Materials vacancy is to start ASAP until July 2019.
This role will involve:
- Teaching Resistant Materials to KS3 and GCSE
- Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
- Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
- Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
- The ability to teach Resistant Materials up to KS3 and GCSE level
- The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
- The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
MPS / UPS pay scale is available for this vacancy
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 210468.