Teacher of Science vacancies, Bedfordshire
Educationline urgently require Teachers of Science for a number of vacancies in Luton, Bedfordshire.
We are working with three schools in the local area who are seeking to recruit a Teacher of Science. All three vacancies are permanent and to start January 2019. However, a later start date is possible should a notice period need to be served.
These vacancies involve:
- Teaching Science to KS3 and GCSE
- Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
- Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
- Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements are:
- The ability to teach Science up to KS3 and GCSE level
- The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
- The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
MPS / UPS pay scale are available for these vacancies.
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 210468.