Teacher of Geography, Central Bedfordshire
Educationline urgently require a Teacher of Geography for a secondary school in Central Bedfordshire.
This full time Teacher of Geography vacancy is to start 18th February until May half term 2019.
This role will involve:
- Teaching Geography to KS3,4 and 5
- Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
- Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
- Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
- The ability to teach Geography up to KS3,4 and 5 level
- The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
- The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
MPS / UPS pay scale is available for this vacancy
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01234 210468.