Teacher of English, Middle School, Leighton Buzzard
Educationline urgently require a Teacher of English for a Middle school Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.
This full time Teacher of English vacancy is to start Janaury 2019 and is permanent.
This role will involve:
- Teaching English to KS2 – KS3 (Year 5 – 8)
- Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
- Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
- Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
- The ability to teach English up to KS2 – KS3 level (Year 5 – 8)
- The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
- The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
MPS / UPS pay scale is available for this vacancy
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 210468.