Teacher of Design & Technology, Luton
Educationline urgently require a Teacher of Design & Technology for a secondary school in Luton, Bedfordshire.
This full time Teacher of Design & Technology vacancy is to start 25th February 2019 and is ongoing until further notice.
This role will involve:
- Teaching Design & Technology to KS3 and KS4
- Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
- Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
- Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
- The ability to teach Design & Technology up to KS3 and KS4 level
- The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
- The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
MPS / UPS pay scale is available for this vacancy
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01234 210468.